13 Ways to Raise A Juvenile Delinquent
1. Begin at infancy to give the child everything he wants. In this way he will grow up to believe the world owes him a living [entitlement mindset].
2. When he picks up bad words, laugh at him. This will make him think he’s cute.
3. Never give him any spiritual training. Wait until he is 21 and then let “him decide for himself”.
4. Avoid the use of “wrong”. He may develop a guilt complex. This will condition him to believe later, when he is arrested, that society is against him and he is being persecuted.
5. Pick up everything he leaves lying around – books, shoes, clothes. Do everything for him so that he will be experienced in throwing all responsibility on others.
6. Quarrel frequently in the presence of your children. In this way they won’t be so shocked when the home is broken up later.
7. Give the child all the spending money he wants. Never let him earn his own. Why should he have things as tough as you had them?
8. Satisfy his every craving for food, drink, and comfort. See that his every sensual desire is gratified. Denial may lead to harmful frustration.
9. Take his part against neighbors, teachers, and policemen. They are all prejudiced against your child.
10. Let him read any printed material, and listen to any music he can get his hands on. Be careful that the silverware and drinking glasses are sterilized, but let his mind feast on garbage.
11. When he gets into real trouble, apologize for yourself by saying, “I never could do anything with him.”
12. Never spank your child, especially with a belt. Instead, use a “timeout chair” or reverse psychology.
13. Prepare for a life of grief. You are bound to have it!
-copied and adapted