HomeSchool History Series: A Real Teaching Alternative for Pro-Southern Parents
“Are you tired of politically correct histories of the War Between the States? Want to learn the facts about its true causes, the actual events, and the people involved?
Now for the first time a new educational program is available for high schoolers and Moms & Dads too. Composed from carefully researched facts about the War Between the States, it consists of five easy-to-read mini-histories, which provide accurate and key information regarding the War that changed America.
Each mini-history, which includes the accompanying test, is $10.00. This includes the grading of the tests and their return to the student with appropriate comments. You can purchase individual booklets or the entire set with major credit cards by using PayPal buttons. Or place your order through mail by using the address below.
The mini-histories include:
1. Apostasy, Abolitionism, The Civil War, and Reconstruction:Explains the root causes of the War Between the States and debunks the myth about slavery as the reason for the War. Describes how the War itself and Reconstruction afterwards were designed to change our system of government into something quite different from that envisioned by the Founders. [28 pages]
2. The Abolitionists: Spells out the theological convictions of many in the Abolitionist movement, showing that radical abolitionism was actually a religion; a religion that was a substitute for biblical Christianity.
3. The Socialist Supporters of Honest Abe: Reveals the almost totally hidden fact that Communists, socialists, and various other European radicals totally supported Lincoln and the Union cause during the War. Several well-known Union generals were actually socialist refugees from the failed 1848 socialist revolts in Europe. The author names names. [13 pages]
4. A Theological and Political View of the Doctrine of Secession:Beginning with the Declaration of Independence, presents the history of secessionist sentiment in the United States. Shows that up until 1860 most of the country thought that secession was a legitimate option, and not just the South! [28 pages]
5. Emancipation As Propaganda: This booklet goes into detail about what a sham the Emancipation Proclamation really was and how it was viewed by many both here and in Europe when it was issued.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: For a limited time all five booklets and tests in the series will be sold at a discount when purchased together. Purchase all 5 for $45.00 and save $5.00.