Cell Phone vs. Bible
Do you ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones?
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?
- What if we flipped through it and gave it our serious attention several times a day?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we gave it to our children as gifts?
- What if we used it as we traveled?
- What if we used it for more than just emergencies?
Food for thought.
Adapted from Grand Ole Fishwrapper, Vol. II