Here is the comment policy. If you plan to comment here, please be aware:
- Be nice, show respect to everyone, including the host, even if you disagree.
- If you comment, please understand you are giving up any copyright claims.
- If I don’t like the link you embed in your comment, I will delete it.
- If your comment is off topic OR is lengthy, send it to me by email. It will not be posted.
- I decide if your comment goes through or not, not you. That’s just the way it is.
- If your comment includes Matthew 18 over a public issue, it won’t see the light of day.
- Please do not automatically expect a reply, especially on Sunday. You may or may not get one. There is life to be lived.
- Commenters must use both first and last names. Absolutely no anonymous comments allowed. If you stand behind what you say, put your name to it.
- If you comment, and it is clear you did not even read the post, you’re comment will not be posted.
- No email address? No post.
- Accusing someone of being a racist or other derogatory term just because they have a different historical view on the War of Northern Aggression will get you permanently banned from commenting.
- While 5ptsalt welcomes most comments, I do not welcome comments designed to teach opposing views. 5ptsalt is not a forum for you to teach what I believe in good conscience to be in opposition to God’s Word. Opposing views are welcome, just remember that this is not your platform.
That being said, welcome to 5ptsalt.