The Greatness of the Death of Christ
The death of Christ is:
1. The record of the greatest sin that was ever committed (Acts 2:23).
2. The exhibition of the greatest love ever seen (Romans 5:8).
3. The manifestation of the greatest victory that was ever achieved (Hebrews 2:14).
4. The introduction of the greatest force ever (1 John 3:16).
5. The unlocking of the greatest problem that has ever engaged man’s attention (1 Peter 1:11).
6. The supply of the greatest incentive ever given (2 Corinthians 5:14).
7. The evidence of the greatest example we can ever imitate (Ephesians 5:2).
- F.E. Marsh